1. havenessence is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of personal information received from you. We adhere strictly to the requirements of United Kingdom data protection legislation.
2. When you register with havenessence we ask for your contact details, which then form part of our customer database. We do not ask for, or collect, credit/debit card information.
3. All payments are handled by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to shop at havenessence.
4. All sensitive data at havenessence is transmitted encrypted and protected using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). You can check our SSL certificate by clicking the ‘padlock’ icon in your browser.
5. We will never sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party.
6. By accessing your account you can check, update, correct or remove your personal details at any time.
7. havenessence may place a text file called a ‘cookie’ in the browser files of your computer. The only personal information a cookie contains is data you supply yourself. A cookie cannot read your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites.
10. havenessence operates from secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Only authorised individuals have access to information provided by havenessence users.
11. havenessence servers are physically located in the UK.
12. By using this site you consent to the collection and use of this information by havenessence.